MRR 25.0% 1.0¢ minrex resources limited

This is only positive for all current shareholders.Alex was...

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    This is only positive for all current shareholders.

Alex was useless, the guy sold 1.5 mil shares in the first 2 weeks of appointment. Hardly a good sign of a commercial executive that had done any due diligence on the task ahead and had skin in the game.

Glad to see a change up. Not sure why George is still taking a seat, if you fail as CEO, should not be stepping into guidance as a chairman.

Perhaps Glenn is a a soft landing to take the Chairman role in short-med term once he finds his feet supporting the new CEO. His background is predominantly in oil and gas though in Canada and Europe, so maybe thats an indicator of the acquisition path.

Hoping this is the start of a new period of vision, implementation and growth.

MRR needs to use this cash well and in an effective manner, not just acquire tenements and hope, stretching out the runway and becoming a lifestyle business.

I'm certain Cannacord and those of us that supported the 6c capital raise would not look kindly upon that, reputation would be in tatters.

Issue for me is Argent is number 2 shareholder which tells me the hooks are in at some level as George is also involved there.

Need a clear plan, strategy and the execs with actual commercial experience in managing $12mil cash in bank properly.

Hopefully Robert faces up to the shareholders with a practical, robust, independent view on what needs to be done moving forward without the sales spin and takes the steps required to get there.

I'll be refreshed and would support that in full force and may even add to the share bank which is already sizeable. However for now will just wait and watch.

Last edited by Hawzovest: 23/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.002(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $10.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $37.99K 4.053M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 5298545 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 3786213 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.