MRR 0.00% 1.2¢ minrex resources limited

our dear frind Alex has left the building, with a trail of sold...

1. 1,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    our dear frind Alex has left the building, with a trail of sold shares in his wake. You'd think a commercial executive would at least pretend to have faith in his own venture, but apparently, we're not so lucky. It's a bit like your pilot jumping off the plane with the only parachute, isn't it?
    And now we've got George, our former CEO, cosying up in the chairman's seat. I don't know about you, but I'm having a hard time picturing the guy who couldn't steer the ship taking the helm again. Maybe it's a new corporate strategy: fail upwards?
    And then there's Glenn. Oil and gas background, eh? Makes you wonder if he might know more about fracking than finding gold. But hey, who are we to question the wisdom of such appointments? Maybe next they'll be bringing in a pastry chef to handle logistics.
    I'm with you on the hope for a new period of vision, implementation, and growth. I mean, we've been playing the waiting game for the past 5-6 months. It's about time Minrex Resources (ASX:MRR) finds a new strategy, and preferably, a new CEO who actually knows the difference between an investment and a quick buck.
    Argent being the number 2 shareholder and George's connection there does make you wonder if we're watching a puppet show. Let's just hope the next CEO isn't another marionette.
    Here's to hoping that Robert steps up with a practical, robust, and independent view. We don't need another salesman at the helm, we need a captain who can chart a course and stick to it. If that happens, I'll be the first to buy a round of shares. Until then, I'm just going to sit back, pop some popcorn, and watch the drama unfold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $3.71K 309.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 7865378 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2753483 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ 395000
Last updated 15.37pm 03/05/2024 ?
MRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.