re: Ann: Board Recommends Reject Revised Take... Hi...

1. 9,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1119
    re: Ann: Board Recommends Reject Revised Take... Hi nobull

Interesting angle on Mehdiabad! I hadn't made the middle east connection. It will be very interesting to see if something develops on that front.

I tend to think that AD has tended to put the boot into MAK holders while giving us a golden slipper through all this. Firstly his takeover boosted our price and brought new interest in us whilst driving down MAK's shareprice badly. Then just when we are weakening heavily his renewed offer has supported us while giving little to MAK and maybe even weakening them more.

I don't see anything special about this new MD apart from his exorbitant salary. At more than double what Jordinson is getting he is being employed to raise money imo and i would be prepared to bet he will be a corporate player - too much jumping around in his resume. In the fund raising area he is going to be playing catch up with Jordinson for Sandpiper as MAK are obviously miles behind. As a result anything he achieves will benefit us anyway because it will help alleviate the perceptions of weakness MAK has generated for itself with regards to inout and readiness on Sandpiper. I note he and AD are getting a million dollars between them p.a.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1754486 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 10106783 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.13am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.