NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

Hi sparten, I have been reluctant to post and this will be my...

1. 3,928 Posts.
    Hi sparten,

I have been reluctant to post and this will be my last one in XTV. I also did some digging on the weekend and I think people should listen to yourself and 1canonlytell. Some of us have tried to explain for months only to be abused by many here, including the pumpers which I was the one who called out first and will be following that matter up I can assure you.

The warning signs have been there for 12 months and especially the last 6. From my own research I know that what you say matches mine. I will be out and never return on suspension ending, even though it's just a trade. People have been stooged by blind optimism, as I always say, financial reports tell the story. I also know both of you have been close to XTV and I value your honesty, so keep sharing.

We may never know the real story but if you join the dots most people can work it out. IMO the ASX have tapped their shoulder. I'm not going to elaborate further, but Drew Anderson and Will Manning leaving secretly was a big loss for XTV, they weren't dead wood...

I have plenty of research from the weekend but will never share it, Goodluck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.