NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

Ann: Board Resignations-XTV.AX, page-132

1. 1,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    I'm not calling you out, I'm trying to understand, who, if anyone, is your little tirade on here intended to help?

If as you say all these relationships don't exist anymore, you're ensuring that you, me and other other stockholder will have less than zero chance to get out come open on Monday if the suspension is lifted.

If you are wrong and open on Monday there is good news, you have lessened the impact somewhat don't you think? And me, you and other shareholders don't benefit.

So who exactly benefits from you posting all this stuff?

Which I surprised has not be Modded yet to be honest as your presenting insider knowledge quite blatantly, maybe the fact that it is suspending is saving you from being barred but this stuff isn't public knowledge, there has been no publuic announcement to that affect, from any of the companies involved. It's hearsay and unsubstantiated at this point.

If it is true and come open on Monday it isn't what gets announced technically you can't sell without breaking the law?? See the predicament you've presented yourself?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.