NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

Firstly you state XTV revenue was $41k for the month (twice)...

1. 3,928 Posts.
    Firstly you state XTV revenue was $41k for the month (twice) when it was clearly $41k per quarter as seen on ASX announcements. You clearly have an issue reading financial reports and the history of the company for that quarter. How much cash burn v cash receipts for last quarter?

You also questioned by research, when it was easily accessible to the public and I only stated an opinion and facts from LinkedIn.
    You then screenshotted an article that was written by Drew himself while he was working at XTV back in November 2015, poor research there tiger.

Accused me of being dishonest and having the audacity to say my posts are questionable when what you have presented is poor.

I also did not say or make it sound like or intend to that Drew and Will left “after” the directors. Drew was a gun techie and always very active promoting the product and Will was also head of research at XTV - both possibly should have warranted an update, IMO. I didn't know they'd slipped off until recently.

You also said twice that Drew had been CEO of Cloud Networks since November 2015 which is also false and incorrect, as seen by his LinkedIn profile.

Also, be careful with your accusations, I only state facts. No need to reply, you are on ignore now, hopefully others work out who you are too.
    Last edited by Southlander9: 28/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.