NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

Ann: Board Resignations-XTV.AX, page-178

1. 172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    People still at xTV based on LinkedIn and their bits in their profiles:

Thomas P. Reynolds - President and Chief Operating Officer
    March 2014 – Present (2 year 3 months)
    xTV Networks allows enterprises and organizations to organize their corporate media streams into a single destination for targeted real-time video, social media, news and content to every individual on any device in every location driving awareness, knowledge, engagement, decision-making and the consumption of content.

Mark Canepa - Member Board of Directors
    January 2015 – Present (1 year 6 months)
    Also currently in other positions of:
    - Chairman of the Board of Directors @ Aura Information Security
    - Management Consultant @ DataDirect Networks

Rick Hazell - Sr. Vice President Sales

July 2015 – Present (1 year)
    xTV Networks allows enterprises and organizations to organize their corporate media streams into a single destination for targeted real-time video, social media, news and content to every individual on any device in every location, driving awareness, knowledge, engagement, decision-making and the consumption of content.

Alissa Guler - Vice President of Marketing
    February 2015 – Present (1 year 5 months)
    Marketing Expert with a proven track record of alliance marketing, process development, project management, data-driven marketing, sales, product/software design testing to launch, and Internet marketing. Experienced with establishing commercialization timelines, developing RACI charts, and forming steering and operation committees. Able to develop effective communications strategies and manage campaigns across multiple media venues including electronic, print, and social networking. Excellent project leadership skills with the ability to create realistic budgets and timelines, manage creative and technical deliverables, resolve critical issues, mitigate risks, and deliver quality outcomes consistently on time and within budget. Strong communicator capable of influencing individuals at all levels internally and externally.
    Innovation at the intersection of the Cloud, Data and Mobile.
    The xTV Online Network TV Platform is the next-generation, mobile-first media network for brands, publishers and enterprises that want to increase viewer engagement, knowledge and sales. xTV allows viewers to experience and interact with richer, more personalized content on any device, anywhere, anytime. Mobile-first technology lowers the barriers to entry and multiplies the consumption of content. Enterprises can organize and push combinations of video, social and news in real-time allowing full-control of messaging to increase visibility through actionable data to deliver unique experiences for employees, customers, partners and investors.
    The xTV Platform empowers any organization by delivering a true, real-time, lean-back TV experience without the need to install new devices or applications. The xTV Platform can light up any existing screen and make them interactive with any smartphone or HTML5-enabled device. Recently-announced xTV Now is the industry’s first solution to instantly enable existing high-definition televisions to become interactive digital signage without upgrades or replacement. In one instantaneous feed, a company-wide .TV network from xTV delivers tailored selections from social media sites like YouTube, Twitter, news, financial services, and much more. Online TV is the next evolution of the website, and xTV is pioneering this evolution.

Frank Guerrero - Vice President, Product

April 2014 – Present (2 years 3 months)
    Over 20 years of experience high-tech marketing, product management and product marketing in high-tech start ups and Fortune 500 companies.

Jeff Shoffeitt - Sr. Director of Sales

November 2015 – Present (8 months)
    Build, manage, and deploy interactive online TV networks for the enterprise that increase sales & reduce costs.

Eli Arave - Director of Marketing / Sales Manager
    October 2014 – Present (1 year 8 months)
    - xTV Networks is a cloud based video and media platform that gives enterprises the ability to quickly create, publish and manage dedicated TV style media networks.
    - xTV utilizes IoT technology which enables video and media content to be deployed as interactive digital signage allowing viewers to instantly convert digital signage content to mobile video resulting in increased conversion rates as well as real time user data and analytics.
    - Solely responsible for all marketing efforts at this Silicon Valley startup.
    - I strategize, implement, maintain, and manage all company wide marketing initiatives and objectives.
    - I am one of the first xTV employees and have been there through the scaling process including the company IPO.
    - Responsible for all outbound enterprise level sales efforts and forming reseller /channel partner, relationships.
    - Implemented lead generation and outbound marketing campaigns yielding an average open rate of 28% and 19% CTR.
    - Successfully negotiated and closed multiple enterprise accounts stemming from outbound marketing efforts.

Galan Bridgman - Director of Platform Engineering
    August 2014 – Present (1 year 11 months)
    Wearing multiple hats at this exciting startup in the corporate video / digital signage space. Responsibilities include:
    - Architected and implemented a video ingest, transcoding and delivery platform using C#/.NET Azure Web Roles, Service Bus Queues and Azure Media Encoders that optimizes for cost vs. performance with a load-driven, self-regulated scaling model.
    - DevOps: Perform all IT and Cloud deployment and management tasks with Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines, Cloud Services, Storage, Service Bus, Encoding, Streaming and CDN services. Manage and deploy Node.js apps to Ubuntu Linux 14.04 VMs, as well as configuring MongoDB, Redis, haproxy, Countly, nginx, Apache2, WordPress, SSL certs, Facebook App, Gigya Dashboard, etc. Monitoring with New Relic APM and Synthetics. Wrote BASH, Ansible and Mongo scripts, and managed CDN with Edgecast portal.
    - Implemented REST APIs, media management and video playback systems using Node.js, HTML 5 & CSS 3, Bootstrap 3, Strongloop, and JWPlayer that plays content in Adaptive MP4, HLS, and MPEG-DASH formats. Built custom extensions for 360 VR Video and “Living Photos” for University of Michigan Football mobile app.

Alan DeLonga - Sr. Software Architect

February 2014 – Present (2 years 5 months)
    Since graduation I have gone down many programming paths. From technical consultation and prototyping for a start up (CUR), to bringing many different ideas alive at an incubator (BrandKnew), then was invited to a Nike Accelerator to spearhead the creation and launch of a wellness app utilizing a non public API for Nikes fuelband (FitCause) and most recently working on cloud television networks / digital signage to create higher visibility for content providers (xTV).
    Pulled in by a CTO I had met at the Nike accelerator, I joined the team at xTV to bring network television to the cloud. Working through several versions of the product I was immersed in many new technologies such as the MEAN stack (Mongo/Express/Angular/Node) along with Strongloop for our api service and pubnub as a global socket communication means. Many times finding myself as the only programmer, where most of my time was spent fixing/maintaining legacy code and finding ways to add new functionality to the existing infrastructure.

Jason Cruz - Software Engineer / Product Manager
    June 2014 – Present (2 years 1 month)
    I maintain the Business Console Application, adding new features and refactoring to improve the quality of the application. I'm also in charge of developing the real-time data processing engine.
    - Added toggles to the various settings
    - Refactored to handle data flow issues causing corrupted data in the database
    - Improved and implemented the solution for searching for and navigating between "Networks"
    - Added push messaging using PubNub for certain updates to the "Networks"
    This position consists of using requirements documents to scope the releases for the core xTV Platform. I also manage outsourced resources for supporting products such as the Video Inbox and Auto Start TV products. I also maintain the company website. Along with my responsibilities I try to maintain communication with the various departments of the company to ensure cohesion and understanding.

Levi Moore - UI/UX Concept Engineer
    September 2015 – Present (10 months)
    I currently work at xTV.net where I help to build, manage, and deploy interactive online TV networks for the enterprise.
    Translate cutting edge, non-traditional user interfaces from concept designs, key art & animated simulations into the digital space utilizing HTML 5, CSS, and Javascript.

Stephen Bishop - Onboarding Manager/Senior Media Services Manager
    September 2012 – Present (3 years 9 months)
    - Build New Customer Networks including curating and organizing content
    - Onboard New Customers
    - Train New Customers on Best Practices in Managing and Promoting Their Network
    - Handle all inquiries and issues via Zendesk in a prompt and professional manner to ensure customers are satisfied and educated about product releases
    - Compose email campaigns using Constant Contact to inform customers about new features in product releases
    - Curate media content specific to customer verticals to enhance their Networks
    - Manage all aspects of Media Services including Content Distribution, Channel Creation / Channel Plans, and Facebook Integration.
    - Successfully oversee and prioritizing bug fixes and implementations / enhancements with the Development Team.
    - Develop new strategies for Partnerships and Business Development.
    - Develop new UI experiences for future Product Development including Mockups and Wireframes via Balsamiq.
    - Successfully manage Social Media outlets and Community Building for Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
    - Manage Live Stream Broadcasts for Conferences and Events such as VentureBeat's CloudBeat 2012 and three separate Always On Conferences.
    - Train Customers in Media Services Channel Maintenance and Management.
    - Scout and Recruit New Talent via On Campus and Digital Recruitment.
    - Conduct QA on Current and Future Versions of Product.

People no longer at xTV based on LinkedIn and their bits in their profiles:
    Drew Anderson - VP Engineer (now CEO at Cloud Media Works)

May 2014 – March 2016 (1 year 11 months)
    I have a passion for technical excellence and leadership in software programming, innovation, engineering, science and technology. Over 20 years in full-time hands-on and senior management roles in novel or leading-edge product development, business management, R&D, and software engineering in digital media infrastructure, networking, social networking, gaming, e-Commerce, content discovery and media distribution with a mobile first approach.
    - Savvy developer and business athlete with cross-domain expertise in security, devices, expert systems, mobile, enterprise, digital media and science
    - Creates new innovations and bring them to reality
    - Significant development skills in software, science and technology
    - Over 20 years with Scrum/Agile development
    - Collaborator, excellent motivator, communicator, finisher
    - Hands-on product management
    - Hands-on QA expert as well as training, support & service
    - Long track record of delivering projects on-time and complete
    - Expertise in Micropayment systems, integration, operations, security, compliance
    - ISO-900x, PCI Certification

Adam Viden - Software QA Engineer (now looking for a job)
    June 2014 – June 2016 (2 years 1 month)
    - Functional, usability and regression tested web-based SaaS platform
    - Functional, usability and regression tested Android & iOS mobile application
    - Cross-platform, cross-browser, and server side testing
    - Some testing of REST APIs using the Strongloop API application
    - Wrote/edited user-facing website text and information pages
    - Planned, designed and executed test plan and case procedures
    - Monitoring analytics via Google Analytics and Countly
    - Direct manipulation of the database for customer issues and testing via MongoDB
    - Participated in core product meetings to provide improvement suggestions
    - Reporter and triage manager of bugs using Assembla project management
    - Managed weekly/bi-weekly bug tracking review meetings
    - Provided remote desktop help to digital signage kiosks using Splashtop

William Manning - Head of Research (now CTO @ NoojiMedia, Inc. and Advisor @ Variable Technologies LLC)
    May 2013 – January 2016 (2 years 9 months)
    Lead various product development teams in hardware and software though the complete product life cycle from concept to successful IPO and 3 x M&A successful startups including IPO of XTV (ASX) (Feb 2015)

Charles Thomas - Non-Executive Director (now Executive Director at GTT Ventures)
    January 2015 – June 2016 (1 year 6 months)
    xTV is the Next Generation Media Network which delivers the platform to build your online TV.
    Founded in 2011, the Company’s vision is to deliver any organisation with the capability to lower the cost of content production and multiply the consumption of their media by delivering a true, real-time, lean-back TV experience without the need to install new devices or applications.
    As the team expanded they raised me into a lead developer role where I took on my managerial tasks in establishing/defining/assigning deliverables for the releases. I pushed to create more structure and process within the company through meetings and documentation. I have recently also begun planning out the next version of the product to focus more on current customer needs.

John Schroeder - Creative Director (now Principle Director of image4industry.com)
    February 2015 – June 2016 (1 year 5 months)
    Establish, maintain & expand user experience, brand, image & identity across product, marketing & promotions.

Rocco Tassone - Non-Executive Director (status unknown but definitely gone)
    Anna Mackintosh - Company Secretary (status unknown but definitely gone)

Unknown Status
    Richard Zwickel - Chief Commercial Officer
    Scott Alpard - Vice President Healthcare & Life Sciences
    Craig Jacobson - Vice President Sales & Operations
    Jeri Pitoniak - Director Channel Sales & Marketting

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.