NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

To be frank, i am not a current holder. I have been a previous...

1. 3,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    To be frank, i am not a current holder. I have been a previous holder (12 months ago) when XTV was priced between 2.9c and 3.6c. I bought in at the 2.9 and sold out at around the 3.5-3.6c mark.

This company showed a lot of promise back then (without quoting exact announcements, microsoft was involved, potential telco deals etc) which is why i jumped in. However, having kept this stock on my watchlist for the last 12-18 months, i have seen nothing of real positivity except for the AT/T deal, which clearly isnt happening and was prematurely announced without hard evidence that it was even going to go ahead and the potential purchase of the 3D tech.

The SP has dropped from .036c a share in 12 months to .008c a share currently. Its a penny dreadful, it happens, however XTV hasnt shown ANY positive signs of SP increases WITHOUT grasping to
    "potential deals". If the consistent SP drop over the last 12 months isnt a hint at how poorly the company is doing, then i dont know what is...

Under the current circumstances, I would say this is pretty much do or die for XTV and i tend to lean to the latter.

GLTAH and I hope this doesnt go kablooie.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.