NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

Roberto08 - curiosity is certainly killing the kitty. Here are...

1. 25 Posts.
    Roberto08 - curiosity is certainly killing the kitty. Here are my responses:
    1. I haven't lost my job as I'am game fully employed and have nothing to do with xTV. Sorry to disappoint you.
    2. I have been around the industry for years, and if you listen closely, there are plenty of theories of what/who/when/why xTV has been doing over the last few months...you should listen better OR know where to look.
    3. IMO - there is little if anything left of xTV. Why do I think this: I merely look at a) what I've seen, or not seen in this case, over the last 6+ months from joey and company; b) listen to the industry and their take; c) have taken special notice of what the guy from BP stated after being contacted by somebody on HC; and d) I actually heard If I'm wrong, please ANYBODY show me differently.
    4. I actually think that spartan gave a very accurate summary of what I believe to be true. It comports with what I've heard from a few industry analysts.
    5. I have not heard anything about a "rebranding" of xTV, or what the asx may/may not do with regards to delisting, etc. You might ask joe about that approach.
    6. Finally, when looking at the industry, it isn't difficult to see that other entities like Ross, Yubuy and Vidmind are closing the gap, and in many respects have surpassed what xtv says they can do.
    7. I was actually approach once by xtv and pitched on purchasing a network...when I dove into the capability, UI and limited roadmap it was clear that it wasn't a platform that my company could utilized.
    8. and yes...deeply vested in the EURO and while glad to we saw Brexit go the way it did...short term fall, will result in long term upside.

If you're looking for me to share more details, it just wouldn't be appropriate via this form, so, I apologize if you wanted more to chew-on, but this will have to do for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.