FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Board Resignations, page-130

1. 595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 942
    Gotta say, your 'wild' guess yesterday now appears way too close to the mark for it to have been a complete guess. Considering it seemed one of the more unlikely theories at the time, I assume based on the amount of people that liked it that a few knew what had started to unfold. Just my opinion based on whats since unfolded.

Unfortunately the mess hasn't been created by shareholders, they are the ones with the guts to try and clean it up, again. The company could not be in a much weaker position with a cash position that has been allowed to become terrible, combined with what they keep telling people will happen rarely eventuating, and if so, late. In hindsight they needed to raise some cash post PFS2, I assume they were too embarrassed to do it now because of the price and would rather have slowed progress than done it. To me this was beyond unacceptable. From the position we are currently in, I wouldn't blame brokers only giving cash on extra crappy terms to the company. Why would you give money to management who are not performing in a company so illiquid?

I'd be surprised if GAS wasn't behind it, I assume L1 still hold a chunk, it's not as if there has been any liquidity for them to offload 5%+). These entities would see what many holders have pointed out over the past few months. I bet they don't enjoy seeing $millions drop not only in value, but the potential it could be making in the future. I highly doubt a couple of T20 holders that post here got together and waltzed in to make this happen.

Unfortunately based on some conversations I've had with other shareholders in previous months and management, it is clear that Greg and James were not on the same page, they have said many contradictory things to holders. They may be nice people and in my experiences they are certainly that, but they have been allowed to get too comfortable and haven't performed how shareholders wanted. Despite expectations being made clear from many holders.

IMO what you have written about 'shareholders' is out of line based on what is known, they are not the ones who dropped the ball and didn't want to pick it up. I doubt they wanted 4 people to walk yesterday as it makes no sense, but in doing so seems to validate many of the negative opinions of late. I'm sure we will all find out in due course and soon enough what has happened. I think it is reasonable that all of the company employees find out first the plan to go forward so they can assess for themselves.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.