FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

I thought / think the majority of long term holders here...

1. 5,652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2215
    I thought / think the majority of long term holders here realised this close knit group of temp workers knew this day would come.

Up until recently i think most assumed they would not of thrown the toys out of the cot like this but as they rolled as a unit there was no other way.

Temps don't usually stay in a temp roll in the long term.. and now they are gone, in any other sector this would be fairly common (but as each has banding it's more dramatic when they move in unison).

RE: Cash burn.. as we aren't doing anything at the moment our only expense was rent and wages.. id guess The swaby residence will be the new carcass for the Paladin crew and BGS will temporarily be without an (exceedingly overprice comflict of interest) abode. I think we will be getting more gold income shortly... we have enough coin.. im prepared to drop a bunch of cash i have been saving up for this advent .. bring on a capital raising.. but please let existing holders lap up this 20c stock! Sophs and venture capitalists like hartley's i hope will miss out on this one.

This crew supposedly cleaned up BGS in terms of accounts and legalities.. provided we can still stay in good steed the future looks amazing for BGS, give us a half decent board, buy a few stocks to keep joe public happy and Whammo! Fast tracked to $1.

BB / BF plus our countless other long term crew matter.. posters coming out of the woodwork today with tales to scare are being totally ignored.. who is this athena person that is posting today defending the honor of these temps..I think Malay and the likes are being gentlemen wishing them well and thanking them for there services (being diplomatic here.. the glass half empty version is likely best left unsaid).

Are we going to look into conflicts of interest? Are we going to confirm there were no advanced negotiations to justify the supposed 20 month share buying blackout period etc.

You might think this was a minority but if they didnt hold a 50% stake or greater the board got rolled cause they are weak.. either way in that case.. laters! bye and see ya.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.