FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Board Resignations, page-172

1. 1,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1037
    Well look at all the posts on BGS today, suddenly everyone wants to talk about our company. We have newbies, old hands, sharks who think they can smell blood in the water, loyal shareholders, disgruntled shareholders, day traders the whole gambit /spectrum has appeared on our forum today.

AND all the excitement is over a restructuring of our board, the simple facts are (as countless shareholders have pointed out already) are as follows.

1. Old board was temporary, they were to steady the ship and dot the I,s and  cross the T,s re governance etc after the mess the  last shower left behind.  This they did and I thank them for that.
    2. They were very well paid for their efforts and after a period of time they should have either committed to a full time position or moved on to greener pastures. Having no affiliation with the company other than to draw down very attractive day rates only helped to  alienated them to loyal share holders who saw the company's bank balance deplete  from Quarter to Quarter. By NOT buying shares in the company and drawing down day-rates for well over a year and a half, was kinda like they were sticking it to share holders and they must take some responsibility for that. 
    3.When the trading halt hit , I and many other shareholders were expecting at least two new board members, replacing both Gillian and Greg so no big surprise there. 
    4.James stepping down, I was not expecting and this was the only surprising thing in my view.
    5.The status quo of the old board could simply no longer be tolerated , I would  have voted against this temporary  board continuing and the majority of share holders, I think would have done the same. The top twenty members who initiated this 'coup' as it's being called, acted in the best interest of share holders and I fully support their actions. They have as much to lose as the rest of us , when we bleed they bleed, which unfortunately the old board simply did not get.  
    6. Doom and gloom, Nah Mate, I don't buy into it for one second. Our resource is our golden goose, these board issues can and will be fixed, you can't fixed a shitty resource no matter how hard you try. WE have a absolute Beaut of a resource, which many company s would love to get their hands but its ours and we will be all rewarded handsomely in the not too distant future. I will not be selling a single share, I will participate in any CR and will look to add to my position in the future. 

All imo and DYOR  
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.