FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Board Restructure and Cost Savings, page-107

1. 7,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 517
    I feel for SH here especially those using in-situ / NPV values in a completely depressed global market and even more so in lithium sector...try using like 1-3% not 30% lol Risk here is lithium might get superseded or current global supply / recycling of lithium improves plus the obvious global shutdown and slow recovery especially in major assets.

I love the fact people will take “35-50c or 170m market cap”... this rose astronomical with a complete bull rush... and it was great for a lot of people but that’s over. Tbh and a lot will hate this but once capital raise has been done (god knows at what amount maybe in 3c range) you will need to really look at what you’re expecting for upside???. Maybe high single digits?

Mali Lithium is left with a stranded “asset” it’s got solid grades but there has to be a bloody damn good reason to capex this project and tbh so many other projects going globally that will come good on any lithium upside already out there.

so now they are left with gold which prior to lithium was at $6m market cap...what can they hope for with gold? A 3% royalty or whatever it is on some OK grades.. again they are not in a position to bargain.... koting viper and those areas are ok but nothing flash.

15c options are miles away and cash is still getting slurped up. The annual report was a travesty $$$ wise...

better opportunities out there...Especially in pandemic space hint my last post)... I do wish the best for all holders but bloody hell what a cluster this has turned out to be.

if I was directors I’d just completely forgo my salary... maybe you guys need get back Kevin Joyce.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.