FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Board Restructure and Cost Savings, page-122

1. 5,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2194
    I strongly opposed the name change at the time.. why? Because lithium was uber cold and gold was just starting to get hot! Now we have seen that Mali has given us little to no support and the Mali Lithium brand is looking sicker than ever.

It seems like Chris didnt really use much intellect with the most important decisions.. why disassociate ourselves from gold during possibly the greatest gold run in our times? It was madness then and madness now.

So this new chapter we are supposedly putting lithium on ice and going balls to the wall with gold again.. except we are Mali Lithium and don't have the coin to additionally explore our gold tenements.

We definitely have amazing gold tenements that are likely 500M-1b EV themselves (guessing based on previous results) so a huge resource and opportunity.. our tiny market cap doesnt show the extent of our gold and none of our lithium.

We need some intelligence to make GOOD DECISIONS.. something i feel has been lacking.

IF we are to move forward with gold.. it will be hard as we are no longer known as such, we have zero correlation to gold unfortunately.. in fact the charts would show an INVERSE correlation because gold in AUD continues to smash all time highs.. probably go through another today.

Definitely the most frustrating stock i have ever owned just because the potential has never been realised, and obviously we seem to attract boof heads with little intellect raking in the cash but with very poor results for shareholders due to lack of project advancement, lack of branding and excitement, lack of capital backing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.