FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Board Restructure and Cost Savings, page-129

1. 9,585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2892
    That's a waaay over-the-top estimate of the gold value based on nothing at all.

The best area we had defined was used by Barrick to make a few tens of millions for them, and 5 million for us.
    Maybe there is more to be milked, maybe not. But I think atm it is dependent on Barrick re-opening their plant and coming to a new agreement similar to the old one. I'm not sure they see value in that, or else it would have happened by now. They did spend some money adapting the plant to the ore feed from us, so perhaps they are interested in further deals. I don't know enough as to whether the further drilling we did might encourage them.

Maybe they shut Morilla down waiting on resolution of their tax issue with the government? I hope so, because that is resolved now.

Further drilling may or may not find a mineable deposit. But it's going to take an expensive drilling campaign to find out - and raising money for that atm is going to be both painful re dilution and difficult to find. Rock and a hard place atm - I expect a period of hibernation tbh. Maybe it ends with us giving the deposit to Barrick with a net smelter fee....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.