PSL 11.8% 1.9¢ paterson resources ltd

Ann: Board restructure and management changes, page-13

1. 301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Let us put things in perspective and not pick and choose selectively what just suit us. For those who are against the $150K, i would say do the salary bench marking for executive directors across small cap companies first and then you would find Matt’s salary is within expected salary range for executive directors. You can’t expect a company director to do their best but paid less. As far as performance shares are concerned, there is no guarantee he will get them BUT if you think he is going to get plenty free shares then you are assuming the sp is going to reach 0.006 and 0.009 and if your price assumptions are correct, then what does it tell you? Just in case you couldn’t figure out, i let you know, 100% and 200% gain from the current price respectively. So, what is holding you back from getting in now and gaining 100% or 200% profit later when Matt gets his free shares?The guy has worked over 1.5 year for $5K a month and managed to get the company relisted and raised 2 successful CR. Do not forget he managed to meet all ASX requirements for relisting when everyone was desperate for relisting and now that we have been relisted and doing well as planned milestones, some people started complaining instead of appreciating his achievement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.002(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $8.664M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $14.82K 791.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10880 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 632692 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.