GW1 7.69% 3.6¢ greenwing resources ltd

Ann: Board Restructure , page-24

1. 33,734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1797
    "They have never mined even close to 14g/t since they never include the roadway developments and the 14 g refers to in the vein, not the mined quantity."

Correct which is why as I said in the first postbeofre being misdiagnosed as a hopping cripple "mine for grade drill for structure" ......which prevent dilution. Anyway thats Les Davis from Silverlake's quote not mine he is a miner I am not.
    Interesting to see BSM in its revised mining plan hopes to prevent dilution and will also be mining a 20% lower tonage per annum, maybe part of that is less drive (roadway) development ore which tends to be lower grade as you mentioned being processed, just guessing.
    KBL has been putting out some great tonnage figures in its recently opened Mineral hill mine but I am guessing at the end of the month the quarterly wont be looking to hot due to the value per ton being around half what BSM has. However the share price has been rising because it seems punters only look at tonnage untill the prorverbial hits the fan with the financial results with just about any newly opened mine -iron ore- goldie or coal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.003(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $6.525M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.6¢ $4.38K 120K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 121183 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 58838 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.38pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.