ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Thanks for the feedback, let see what they do but the strategy seems to make sense but this detail is not known as yet. As I've said on another thread, I believe the company will trade down from here in the short term hence my current sentiment. If the company trades down in the target range I have I will repurchase more shares if not there are other companies I am monitoring I'd be equally as happy to invest that capital into.

I've always had a balanced view of the company in that one of the reasons why such a unique resource can be discovered in a place like Uganda is due to the issues the country has had over the past 50+ years. In that way it's a double edged sword being that it's a great resource in an unproven and complicated jurisdiction. The same goes with the marketing of it being a large resource not controlled by China when in reality China has a lot of sway in the country and region generally nowadays. The company needs to consider their relationship with China and navigate that carefully rather than poking the bear so it's an added complexity to the project which I do think the CEO is switched on enough to overcome. Ultimately as you say a pilot plant and the BFS will be what determines whether it's a viable project+product rather than simply positive drilling results. I think it's still 2.5 to 3 years away and a lot can happen in the market in that time as it did with other commodities such as lithium when people start chasing them further discoveries tend to follow. I would have liked to see the BFS completed within 18 months with FID within 24 months personally but I understand timelines are what they are in the current environment and there is a lag to certain activities however, when you are competing against a state sponsored market which moves quickly time is of the essence in my view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $54.53K 4.544M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2519542 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1274927 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.