CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

it’s anyone’s guess how bad Ci1 was run, I’m not suggesting JW...

1. 1,696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    it’s anyone’s guess how bad Ci1 was run, I’m not suggesting JW didn’t "try " however the board was there to keep JW in the perimeters of ethical and moral practice and insure the best interest was for the company and shareholders, it’s now evident the standards were compromised according to Alex’s letter hence the repercussions, SP tanked and $11,000,000 impairments arguably could have this been avoided IF the board pulled JW up earlier,.
    How an outsider like Alex identify issues and the board who are on the inside managed to mis their mark of a big list and aren’t help accountable, where’s there’s smoke there’s fire ..

Alex pointed out in his letter to the board of un ethical practices that were to the detriment of shareholders and company, and in the same breath having the board "ignore" Alex’s claims whilst announcing a unanimous vote by the board was to keep JW at Ci1 and yet, HERE WE ARE. JWs allegations taking Ci1 to court whilst the board claiming to vigorously defend their position against the allegations. If this isn’t by definition hypocrisy sh#t then I don’t know what the meaning is.

Xtreme is on the money the old need to go eventually, there dash is done, hopefully Alex can hold them accountable . Drain the swamp.

I don’t think Cred how anyone can dress the impairments etc in the position Ci1 is currently in that by anyone’s standards be justified.
    It is horrendous would you not agree Cred of the actions put forth to shareholders of goodwill impairments, doubling in consecutive years at ATL SP , does it not become disingenuous to the shareholders, you known the players you’ve seen it for years which only validates your claims from the past that are represented today that are to detriment of shareholders etc
    So what’s the answer to fixing this mess, not sure yet, I’m hoping Alex has the right moves with good intentions, Mr Doman won’t be mist given his short time at Ci1 sadly. I have more faith in knowing what not to do, by not repeating the same garbage how’s that for a start ……

not professional DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.