ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2900
    I have no idea what the "black hat" commentator has to say as they are on ignore .... and I prefer to share my thoughts as exactly that, independent thoughts that do not represent financial advice in anyway whatsoever !

ASX rules, once Lesa has resigned the ASX must be notified. I think it is up to 10 days from resignation letter. So a release had to be made, even if they weren't really ready to do so.
    Lesa resigned for whatever reason, probably a combination of factors ( time pressures, ability to actually contribute to company, company finances etc).
    It is what it is.

On new appointments.

I see it as one of two scenarios ... as it looks like they already have 2 individuals in mind.

1) These individuals have said yes, provided working capital is secured and solvency of the business secured ( hence anticipated ).
    2) These individuals have said yes, and are part of the working capital solution, so the "anticipated" is based on the deal getting across the line.

Or a combination of these two.

At least it looks like business continues to progress in the right direction. If the 2 new directors have the skills outlined, then the board will be much stronger than with Jarrod White and Lesa. IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.