ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Ann: Board Structure and Executive Remuneration, page-120

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    Hi Curly, I wouldn't be so discouraged. The latest top 40 has 39.39% ownership in the company, yet we have already had at least one person post recently they are in the top 40 (not interested in responses about whether this is true or not, as let's assume we can give benefit of the doubt) and certainly not happy. It is certainly plausible that there are more than 1 in the top 40 that are questioning support for management which would slowly chip away at the 39.39% some might be assuming are all on the same page.
    Take last years results as well:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1753/1753580-368e301ce5d809132d858e877cc7c84c.jpg
    Look at the number of votes directed by proxy vote. I certainly know there are people who did not bother to direct their votes, which then land in the company's favour. If there are those out there that want to send a message, then there are certainly pathways to get discussion items on the AGM agenda, and maybe some who have not voted in the past may not leave their vote in the hands of the company.

Perhaps I am looking at this the wrong way? I am still open to hear how particular items can be brought as agenda items for the AGM for a good robust (yet constructive) discussion on what needs to be done for this company to get the basics right... and then work on the bigger things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.