SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

that's a good sell but I still don't understand why...

1. 2,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    that's a good sell but I still don't understand why people are selling or thinking this should be down in the teens again?

the fed has cut rates which is bullish for commodity's and we have seen one of the largest movements in oils history. the market is now adding risk premium to oil which should see it higher and if SA does not get the oil to the market as fast as they expect we should see it a lot higher. now we where all all this is heavy hedge to oil and the hedge is working out. now would you rather have this stock move up with retail and small instos or be on the nasdaq being cash flow positive and in a oil bull run. I think we all know the answer.

tomorrow I'll find my 400k buy of beach energy at 50c but sorry guys I have no sell for it I know a lot of my mates bought this at $1 and when it fell to 40c they hated the stock. when it improved with oil they sold it around 1.20 ahh if only they knew. I didn't know but I understand the sector and true value of a stock. I would rather hold for bigger gains then to trade for smaller ones

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.