SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

Ann: BOARD UNANIMOUSLY RECOMMEND RE-DOMICILIATION AND US LISTING, page-37

1. 11,017 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3689
    So what. Bugger all to do with the "platform provider" and being able to trade globally. That's not an issue or at least should not be an issue. BP, RDS, etc have USA assets & they don't move off of their home exchange. We have a US listing. The issue has been reviewed in slide and in Q&A form ... look at the transcript of Q2 earnings call

TMB
    "I'm guessing the interest in these shares will drop as nobody will want to buy shares with a pending re-domiciliation"

yep - that's one nail hit on the head. Lower demand will always lower price.
    That was Bugger #1

BigAl - "Direct Currency Risk" . I got it in spades already and don't need anymore & especially not in SMSF. Doesn't matter that the asset, commodity, debt is in US$ ... so too is STO, WPL, BHP,.... The stock will now trade in US$
    That was Bugger #2

And Bugger #3 is the general pain in the ass it creates. Nothing to do with Commsec (or Interactive Brokers or many others) being able to trade international stocks.

The stock traded exactly how I thought it would. It will recover (because there are financial intermediaries who want the cheap shares because it will be a NASDAQ listing). But I'm thinking the 40cps plus in Sep/Oct may just have flown the coop.

Own goal indeed.

2. 3,621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    Ahhh this stock has just got even messier come tax time on a sell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.