TVN 6.00% 4.7¢ tivan limited

The only negatives I've had with TNG over the years apart from...

1. 3,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 527
    The only negatives I've had with TNG over the years apart from the obvious is the change of director.... Biddle left TNG to go to PLS along with Pokerface who at the time defended TNG vehemently....when really he was defending Biddle not the company.
    So why the shift if TNGs a goer?
    Surely Biddle would be getting the same salary as PB...why leave? We know now PLS is a success and TNG is sub 10c...hardly worth paying PB salary for that. In the meantime we Biddle who has left PLS...Why?..... he was honest enough to say he'd taken PLS as far as he could. ( I wish PB would do the same)

Over the years PB has not been completely honest regarding times ect..I take what he says now with a grain of salt. To have treated the Browns (our number one holder at the time.) the way he did says it all...... Browns have not sold any shares even when the sp went to 30c+ ...unlike one board member who sold 17mil at the time..... Imagine if the Browns decided to sell??eek.png
    Lets hope there is a Vimson deal and not just 100mil votes.

PB has been on a good wicket and has snailed his way over the years....I believe time is running out for PB...this year imo will be his last.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.003(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $81.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.7¢ $59.28K 1.223M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30515 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 326923 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.