TEG 0.00% 0.6¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Ann: Board Update, page-4

1. 991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 958
    Yes Rooster and Itsagas will be interesting to see where the New Board takes us.

Looking at this I see Conrad has strong ties with PGY and Lingo, AAF has strong ties with both and they are calling the shots.

I think removing RT entirely was a mistake and I would have found a side role for him from within TEG.
    COVID and POO at zero and BP sticking it to us twice severely did not help our previous Board. Tough last couple of years is an understatement.
    I think there was plenty of light in the tunnel for TEG to come but obviously AAF had had enough.

The fact that as a micro we are still trading and here today on ASX was a great achievement from the previous TEG Board and TEG team.
    Such a shame that our SP tanked so bad and never recovered.

No doubt as we are all aware now we have had an entire clean our from TEG Co. Sec up which in itself in one complete sweep is quite amazing in such a short space of time.
    I feel that the dramatic change was due to a number of factors being primarily our current disastrous SP and in my opinion only - a fall out between the TEG and PGY Boards as we have seen recently.
    I would expect we will see something collaborative near future between TEG/PGY given our new ties.
    Is that good or bad only time will tell but I hope for all SH its good.
    Conrad has had plenty experience in driving up production levels in tricky oil fields before so perhaps some new expertise will eventually be a blessing for the TEG.
    Given POO and our dollar new thoughts and strategies to drive production for TEG could be very good.
    I just hope they don't want to flick oil and the refinery altogether.
    I honestly feel that the New Board has moved itself into a position of future sustained growth for TEG as there is plenty on the table for TEG to take moving forward.
    What I do know as fact is AAF wants this SP up and moving in the right direction.
    So that's a win evetually for us SH.

So to the New Board I wish them only the very best.
    To all current SH I can only hope that we will soon have news that will lift the TEG to where it should be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $22.03K 3.673M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 27395014 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 8319369 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.