TEG 0.00% 2.0¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Ann: Board Update, page-69

1. 1,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1359
    More on this latest Pilot announcement that refers to TEG/PGY assets & Infrastructure.
    Reported in 'The Geraldton Guardian' By Jake Dietsch on Wed, 16 February 2022

Headline.
    Pilot Energy's Mid West hydrogen hunt set to get the tick from local shire.

"In a report to the Chapman Valley council, staff have advised councillors to support Pilot Energy's game-changing hydrogen investigation. The report recommends telling the Department of Planning, Lands and Heritage that council has no objection to granting Pilot Energy the rights to do investigatory work into the development of an offshore wind farm for hydrogen energy."
    Goes onto to deal with some terms & conditions which are all relevant.
    "The Department understands that the project contemplates the development of offshore wind, onshore wind and onshore solar energy generation which may result in the production of renewable hydrogen." they said.
    Well we know from Pilot's announcement to shareholders that the projects concept includes the integration of existing assets and infrastructure.
    As far as I know we still own big part of that existing asset & infrastructure.
    Wheels seem to be turning on this project and we know there is significant government support. Looks to me after Pilot terminated the previous JV agreement, then a trading halt & response from old board and then of course TEG replacing its entire board. It could be the current board are in the process of restoring working relations.
    I hope so !

So surely TEG are in the planning - Maybe under a revised new agreement not released as yet ??
    More to come, no doubt.
    All imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $8.144K 410.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 4230315 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2113287 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.