GMC 0.00% 0.6¢ gulf manganese corporation limited

Ann: Boardroom Media Interview with Managing Director, page-41

1. 12,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1776
    As MrWiseman wisely points out .....
    "the copy paste you are referring to at least keeps people informed of whats happening in the media and papers in Indonesia."
    Gaining information via reading and understanding is a practice one has done for generations to gain knowledge. Before the internet it was more difficult and Uni students would spend days in libraries reading text books, manuscripts and journals to gain knowledge.
    Are you suggesting that the stories contained in the newspapers and documents that are copied and pasted are " utter dribble". Only an extremely foolish man would think that.
    One must wonder what you've been doing for the past year since you signed up to HC on the 17/10/2017?
    READING
    Your first and only post in 12 months and all you can do is criticize other posters who seek to gain further knowledge.
    How many times over the years have I heard CEO's sprout lavish exciting words to investors via Boardroom Media only to collapse into administration later. Two come to mind immediately KBL and IRL.
    Hamish in this instance I consider was extremely foolish to make comments without speaking directly with the new governor first to clarify the situation. Investors should not rely on the " utter dribble" that Hamish sprouted on this interview as it isn't correct/current information in light of the new governors policies.

"Good luck to all long term investors as this will work out in the end."
    How do you know that? Do you have a crystal ball?
    Its possible that you're on the GMC management team and have been reading comments during the past year of your HC membership only now deciding to put in your two bobs worth. If thats the case then you're better off going back into your hole and just read and don't comment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.