ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 987
    @imczr I'd be selling if I were you. You seem very unhappy, why do you continue to hold?

Not sure if it was a full moon last night, I don't think I've ever heard shareholders complaining about news flowconfused.png!

You must have been shocked to find out that LCK can be the lowest cost producer of hydrogen in Australia at less than $1 per kg, with the ability to produce 200,000,000 kg per annum. I'm sure you are aware of the demand curve, and also the Federal government launching the $300m Advancing Hydrogen Fund ( FYI - they have a long-term goal of producing hydrogen at $2 per kilogramwink.png).

You need to understand that the largest fertilser business was on the market in last September. As reported in the media " we take it that Leigh Creek has filed a formal offer for Incitec Pivot’s fertiliser business". If true, this would have taken up a large amount of time and resources to put the offer together.

Now that attention has pivoted it looks as if things are quite well advanced. For obvious reasons I'm glad that the talk of partners is moving away from the Chinese at Leigh Creek, I don't think we scratch them out completely - I just think things are moving in a different direction. "We've been approached by a very large European fertiliser manufacturer, and we're in discussions with them about joining with us at Leigh Creek and we're also in discussion with a large North American fertiliser producer.

These two locations have some very big balance sheets in the fertilizer game - if Nutrien, Yara International, CF Industries, The Mosaic Company, or any other companies of this size end up being the the strategic partner it won't bode well for IPL. In fact, it could be the beginning of the end. How on earth are they supposed to compete?
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2205/2205265-75d55b81aa2ca0c7f6306740ce6e482d.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.