TVN 2.04% 5.0¢ tivan limited

Ann: Boardroom Radio Broadcast - Mr Paul Burton , page-38

1. 935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    re: Ann: Boardroom Radio Broadcast - Mr Paul ... I just don't see it ever reaching $1 until we're well into production at Mt Peake.

$1 pre production is a 20 bagger from now... insane profits to be had if that ever does occur.

All for an agreement to provide financing for Mt Peake that will be highly conditional on the DFS etc. No doubt the offer could be pulled at any time if the investor gets cold feet.

Financing will not derisk the project. It will still be a long time to first production. Until then, the company is still not making money.

Having a backer is the first hurdle, no questions there. But it is simply another hurdle TNG must pass on the path to production.

Given all the money in the world, management must still deliver the project on time, and more importantly.. at a profit.

10-20cents is realistically where I see this hovering in the first few months post-financing (if the DFS has not yet been completed).

After the DFS is released and financial backing is confirmed, it'll get another leg up and go beyond this. Perhaps leading up to a 30-40cent range. My wallet will be delighted with anything above that in the next year or 2!

Even with Mt Peake financing, TNG will still need to raise cash to explore their other tenements (Mt Hardy etc) so we will cop some dilution on the way up too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $86.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ $119.9K 2.412M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86483 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 75153 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.