TVN 1.47% 6.7¢ tivan limited

Ann: Boardroom Radio Broadcast - Mr Paul Burton , page-40

1. 5,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1717
    re: Ann: Boardroom Radio Broadcast - Mr Paul ... Putting aside projections about the SP it does seem pretty apparent that this year is going to hold significant developments and should send a clear message to the market place that TNG has survived through all its dramas and is on track to development.

I do recall the negative posts during the middle of last year some suggesting insolvency others a SP in the 2s.

WELL NOT SO.

Through shear tenacity and great manouvering PB and his team have taken TNG through a glum global outlook, capital raising, ignorance about its strategic resources and complete market complacency to a point where its future may well soon be secure and its potential unlocked.

for those who have been holders since before the SP was at $1.00 (i was not one) there perciverance should/will be rewarded and deservedly so. For those that came on board more recently (I fit this category) locking in capital in doubtful times your judgement should be vindicated.

Of course there are more milestones to get through but finally they all look doable and the end goal achievable.

All things being equal we should all see a positive market response as announcements are published and TNG is valued relative to its true potential and actual worth.

Lets all watch with a positive frame of mind and enjoy the future.

PS Im still not righting of 40 cents by july

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $110.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $49.12K 721.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 220052 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 98020 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.