TVN 3.39% 5.7¢ tivan limited

Ann: Boardroom Radio Broadcast - Mr Paul Burton, page-38

1. 3,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    Hey guys.

In all seriousness I don't understand why PB bothers with these BRR releases anymore. He cannot win either way.

When he does one and he's full of optimism and excitement he gets bagged for not delivering on time or the pointy end is taking too long.

Then he does one today and tells it how it is with a time frame of 'within 6 months' and he gets bagged again.  

Within 6 months for a project of this magnitude is quite unbelievable if you ask me. And it is the pointy end of it all IMO.

I've been invested in TNG since 2014 and have built a substantial position over time and will continue to do so at these levels.

I do understand the frustration for those who have been in since way way back but please guys try not letting your frustrations interfere with the big picture for the rest of us that are prepared to sit tight and let this long term investment take its course and reward us soon enough.

IMO PB has done a great job. We will never understand the hard work he and his team have put in over the years to get TNG where it is today. I certainly appreciate it as we speak.

Certainly sounds like the so called 'red tape' has frustrated PB and his team and that's way out of his control so maybe he is a little down due to this.  We have all been through the 'red tape' with certain authorities and it certainly is very draining to say the least.

And nothing like the beast (TNG) PB is beating his chest about!!!!!!!!

Chin up guys.

TNG is still on track IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.002(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $98.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.7¢ $60.52K 1.032M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 655737 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 8153 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.