TVN 1.75% 5.6¢ tivan limited

Ann: Boardroom Radio Broadcast - Mr Paul Burton, page-51

1. 1,179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 259
    My current thoughts (+ some long term snippets) regarding the EIS are..

- The EIS could already be sitting with the Federal Environment Minister and could be approved any time soon. It could be approved tomorrow?

- Mount Peake vs A 600km North Pipeline? One would think that a contained mine site (Mount Peake – say 2 * 5 km2 in the middle of nowhere) would be very simple compared to a pipeline stretching through 600 km. Yet it has been approved.

- PB and co probably didn’t want the original EIS to go through in order to buy time while the commodities prices caught up or keeping the cheap takeover kings (Chinese) at bay.

- The supplement (May 2017) was a genuine screw up and caught PB with his pants down trying to play too many games in a world that he can’t control and hence exposing risks.

- Risks might be the Oz Federal government changes hands soon rather than later. New German elections. China or Russia may have already solved the Vanadium shortage with their own technology. A patent for ‘Extracting Vanadium’ might be trumpet by a patent for ‘Extracting Titanium’ but just happens to spit out Vanadium at the same time?

- Most of which plays in the hands of the down rampers

- Bring on tomorrow!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $96.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $84.08K 1.467M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 530139 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 112315 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.