TVN 11.3% 4.7¢ tivan limited

Ann: Boardroom Radio Broadcast - Mr Paul Burton, page-56

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Guys,

i am usually the one who is ultra critical on the communication concerning TNG but the BRR wasn't the worst they did until now. Why do I think so?

1.) The EIS PB was refering to for a six month finalisation period was the one for the Darwin factory. Considering the period of time it took for the mine, this period is still in line. He didn't say that the mine EIS is delayed. TIme for relaxation on this one i think.

2.) The talks with the landowners really don't seem to be at a dead end. It sounds more like once the mine EIS is through, this will not be the highest hurdle anymore and can be resolved quickly

3.) He was close to venting about bureaucracy in the NT: I guess he is right there, but not a TNG made problem

4.) And this was a bit of problem for me: He thinks talks with KFW and Hermes in Germany will just sail through. Honestly, guys, as a German myself i am sure that state run agencies like the two mentioned above will pose the same problem as the NT folks down under. Don't hold your breath for a quick resolution there especially with the quagmire we have currently in Germany concerning the building of a stable government. I will follow the financing topic closely. I am still happy that KFW and Hermes are involved because they represent the best alternatives for financing that i could think of. KFW as a bank, for example, doesn't need to make a profit, they have a mandate to improve German trade everywhere in the world. That's why SMS is so important for TNG as well. Without SMS, no money from Germany.

So, i would say: BRR wasn't a game changer but i also wasn't the EOTWAWKI

Chillax and good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.006(11.3%)
Mkt cap ! $91.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ $113.2K 2.381M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 109977 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.22am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.