TVN 1.75% 5.6¢ tivan limited

Ann: Boardroom Radio Broadcast - Mr Paul Burton, page-67

1. 130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    HC has some great things going for it, but when you find a forum when the posters are attacking each, it other rarely indicates a strong stock.

A stock forum always has the chance of extreme views, e.g. those drinking the kool aid or those that are down ramping, sometimes for ulterior motives.

But for investors that can only tolerate the positive views, and hurl jibes of “sell and bugger off then” to others offering a different view, just goes to show their lack of sophistication and tunnel vision.

You can back various things about a company – the management, the board, the project, the upside in revenue, or a massive NPV like TNG’s.

For those backing PB, fair enough. Not sure too many are backing the NED’s these days.

I may be backing this project and it’s solid NPV, and impressive partners such as SMS, but for me to express a view containing frustration and the missed timelines of the board and management, or that I won’t be voting for the NED’s to be re-elected, is completely legitimate, and is what this forum is for I would suggest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $96.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $80.83K 1.410M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 530575 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 72315 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.27pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.