TVN 3.39% 5.7¢ tivan limited

Ann: Boardroom Radio Broadcast - Mr Paul Burton, page-86

1. 3,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 527
    Whats irritating are the likes of you: Below is what YOU wrote 5 months ago. You have one month left by your calculations that all will be well... I dont believe PB is naive, you perhaps but PB would know more than you pretend to know. Talk about dribble. I bet you now add a further six months hey...Oh hang you're saying it's April 2017 now.

"I also think PB has been naive, thinking this will all happen a lot quicker (and making overly optimistic announcements to the market along those lines - ultimately damaging shareholder confidence and our share price). He's not been through the process either.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but we should have had someone who's been through it all, either guiding him, or leading the charge.

Regardless, we are very much on the home stretch now. If it's going to happen, then the next 6 months are going to be a critical and exciting period for holders.

I expect further short term pain while we wait on the environmental approvals. But they shouldn't be far away now.

$5bn NPV project, $100m MC. Any upside there I wonder? If this doesn't end up a 10+ bagger, I'm never investing in spec stocks again!"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.002(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $98.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.7¢ $60.52K 1.032M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 655737 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 8153 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.