OEL 8.33% 1.3¢ otto energy limited

Ann: Boardroom Radio Interview - Duhat Drilling U, page-6

1. 1,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    re: Ann: Boardroom Radio Interview - Duhat Dr... arsenic RE YOUR COMMENT:-

"Car27,
    Your response looks like you work for them or are beneficiary of their expenditure. "

I have never worked for OEL, or even phoned or written to OEL.My only relationship with OEL is as a shareholder.

Just between you and me I have owned OEL shares at least since JAN 2007 and HAVE been lucky enough to make money out of buying and selling OEL shares most years since then.

I was originally attracted to OEL because of an analyst recommendation, and nearly lost a lot of money on OEL because of their past failures outside the Philippines.

Yes I do admit to having a high opinion of OEL, because of current OEL management, OEL's leverage to potential success backed up by cash in the bank and a solid cashflow from oil sales.

OEL is my largest shareholding by far, and this has probably come about because in the recent past WHEN OEL has dropped below what I thought was fair value (based on my reading several times every report OEL puts out and every analyst report I can get hold I have set my own -floating- valuation for OEL shares)I have started buying OEL and kept buying as the price continued to drop confident in my belief the share price would recover because of my confidence in the quality of OEL management and company potential.

So yes I have a vested interest in OEL success!
    When the share price rises I force myself to
    sell a few so I can buy back in when the share price falls!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $62.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $12.34K 1.028M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 17892904 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 12332282 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.