TYX 0.00% 0.5¢ tyranna resources limited

Ann: Boardroom Radio Interview , page-3

1. 7,396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1105
    Ian Finch has had a lot of bagging on this forum over the past two or three years, but it's hard to know how much is justified. I suspect he has brought a lot of it on himself by being too optimistic and promising timeframes and outcomes that just haven't materialised. Unfortunately this seems to be the norm with all aspiring junior mining CEOs. Perhaps part of the reason is that they know the sharemarket post-GFC is only interested in definite positive outcomes and thus near term profits, and certainly not far-off unsubstantiated dreams. Of course, the market soon wakes up to over-optimistic predictions and punishes share prices, probably worse, but I guess it's somewhat human nature to be optimistic when you're trying to get a business airborne. The other main reason for the delays is obviously down to our crazily snails-paced approvals process. This year's scenario over the 'SA Govt sponsored and fast-tracked' amendment proposal is evidence enough of that. For me the one thing I have admired about Finch, though, is the fact that, unlike so many other minnows, IronClad has not continually sought to raise fresh capital through new issues. With only just over 100M shares on issue, albeit though there may be need for a few more before production, this is still a lowish number which will ensure good returns for shareholders if and when things are up and running.

With the public holiday tomorrow (in SA as well I think) I guess it'll be Tuesday at best before we see an agenda for Thursday's DAC meeting. Let's hope the long weekend puts the DAC members in good spirits (if we are on the agenda that is).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 12174919 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1648431 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.