BOD 0.00% 2.4¢ bod science limited

Ann: Bod and Lambert Initiative enter research collaboration, page-3

1. 1,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 560
    Moving forward with Phase I with the endorsement of a scientific institution, impressive stuff:

"Phase I Clinical trial continues to progress - results expected November 2018, with success providing Bod with considerable upside potential.

[.....]

"Associate Director, University of Sydney, Lambert Initiative, Dr Michael Bowen said: "There is extremely limited publicly available information on how to properly analyse these particular markers of cannabinoid metabolism. We are hopeful that through this grant we will be able to develop and disseminate new knowledge that will assist in the development of innovative cannabinoid therapeutics"
    Bod Australia CEO Jo Patterson said: "This collaboration with the Lambert Initiative, a leading authority in cannabinoid therapeutics, provides Bod with access to some of the nation's leading experts, affiliates and esteemed researchers in the field of medicinal cannabis and we are delighted to be working with them.
    "Further, we are pleased that the quality of the partnership has attracted the attention and funding from the Government’s Department of Innovation, Industry and Science through the innovation connections grant.
    "We look forward to progressing the development of a compound marker for use in our Phase I Clinical trial and providing shareholders with additional updates as the trial progresses."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.