BOD 0.00% 2.4¢ bod science limited

Also for those interested in these estimates, you can look to...

1. dc3
    109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Also for those interested in these estimates, you can look to the UK market for additional validation of this.

The Association for Cannabinoid Industry (ACI) estimated in 2021 that total CBD sales in the UK for the year were £690m (circa $1.3B AUD). https://www.foodnavigator.com/Article/2021/05/06/UK-CBD-market-the-world-s-second-largest-behind-US-association-body-claims

We’re just over a third of their population so anyone can do the math. Their industry has had a few years now and they also sell consumer products as well as medical OTC there but it still shows the opportunity at hand. Promisingly insomnia consistently appears in the top few indications that CBD is used for here and overseas.

I always get nervous blue sky crystal balling but if the first year doesn’t yield more than $50m of OTC sales I’ll be baffled. Even with a 40% margin that’s circa $30m in sales for BOD. Granted TGA timeline likely 12 months but still worth the wait with no other trials close to completion.

I think that’s enough Friday night wine for me..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.