BOD 0.00% 2.4¢ bod science limited

@professorsharpNot yet, keen to hear from @mattstambe re the...

1. dc3
    109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    @professorsharp

Not yet, keen to hear from @mattstambe re the other company announcements

I did have a discussion directly with BOD and they indicated that they don't believe there will be products from ANY company on shelves at least until mid next year. The person I spoke to, however, gave the impression that they believe that they are at the forefront of this. This person also confirmed that Cannatrek hasn't started any trails (I chat to them about 3 weeks ago), however I'm not sure if anything has changed since. My research on publicly available information initially indicated that Cannatrek had an exclusive agreement with Chemist Warehouse (which seemed hard to believe) but the company told me that it is NOT exclusive. More inclined to believe the company as the online stuff seems to be speculative but haven't yet confirmed this.

In any case, surprising to see it drift lower in light of the company's recent stellar performance. The only thing I can think of is that the market seems to prefer CBD suppliers rather than distributors at the moment, but assuming the recent movement is based on market sentiment, I think it's an exceptional time to buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.