ALK 1.15% 44.0¢ alkane resources limited

Just commenting here because person for person appear to be more...

1. 689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 230
    Just commenting here because person for person appear to be more smart folks here than elsewhere, nothing particular to ALK about what I have to say. Anyways, twice in the last year I have thought money was starting to return to the small end of the explorer market. Both times the trend wimped out - or alternatively I had it completely wrong. This week the lower CPI in US sent funds flowing to the small end of the market. But yesterday the producer-price index was up. The latter appears to have been ignored. I am sticking with the view that eventually easier funding for explorers will emerge, even if it is more about the increasing price of gold rather than the decreasing cost of money, noting of course that there is a feedback loop there. So did some rebalancing yesterday while still concentrating on explorers such as ALK with cashflow, or deep pockets or a rich uncle. Hopeful also that BHPs nickel decision and other related developments will start to take some heat out of inflation (while of course recognising with regret the impact on individuals and their livelihoods). ATB to all.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.