ALK 5.68% 41.5¢ alkane resources limited

yes, just watched it.AT current prices NMPP is marginal and as a...

1. 7,866 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1479
    yes, just watched it.

AT current prices NMPP is marginal and as a result only mid-tier players will be interested. Unless the giants are very confident Cu and Au prices will be lot higher in 10 years from now - my view.

I now love scum. biggrin.png

He pointed out the new discoveries will be under cover - in most cases unless people are willing to risk it in some African countries where Govs change weekly.
    He also stated what we all agree here that future Cu prices will be lot higher due to the chronic supply deficit and lack of new discoveries. But this also means NMPP, as it stands, will be very feasible in few years times. Any additional discovery can only make it more attractive.

Also, he highlighted the costs to operate these mines vary a lot depending on if they are close to well-developed infrastructure - NMPP ticks all the boxes here which strengthen the case for lower grades deposits.

But yes, everything changes with a small (around 50Mt at ~ 0.65g/t AuEq as someone else pointed out) slightly higher grade and shallow discovery.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.