ALK 3.49% 44.5¢ alkane resources limited

Some excellent posts today ( on the positive side for a change )...

1. 1,403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1036
    Some excellent posts today ( on the positive side for a change ) ..and Jacko 22 has done well with his contributions .
    Add to that ( or broadening it ) ...that the Exploration team ( Ian Chalmers )/Operation team ( Nic earner ) ..have ensured that :
    * Tomingley now has a 10 year extension Mine life ..at 80k oz growing to 100k oz pa , at likely at higher grade than Wyoming / Caloma ..and within 3-5 kms of the existing plant and infrastructure
    * The combined team have "cherry picked " other near by targets ( Allendale , Glen Isla , the ex Sandfire tenements ..haven't time to go back and check names/spelling !) , but suffice to say they are within quite close proximity/trucking distance ) . I warrant that NO ONE knows this ground , better than Ian Chalmers from a geology perspective . Perhaps other tenements come up in the future from cash constrained companies ..and maybe some others have been offered before , but the cost on the Balance Sheet / Dilution factor , did not warrant the risk V reward !
    * ALK , with a Boda / Kaiser TIER 1 gold /copper Resource on scale ( indicated and inferred ) coming up in the 1st Qtr 2024 --has a tangible negotiating position , for interested parties ..ON ALK'S TERMS , not in any way , as a "stressed seller " !!!! Come and deal if you want to ..go away if you want unrealistic terms .
    * There is "time "to test these regional targets ..systematically and methodically . In fact ..this is ALKANE MARK 2 in effect ! The "inhibiting factor "( for me personally , is that at my age , I would like to see further successes in 2024 in exploration ..whereas the Chairman / Major Shareholder , has time and a family dynasty on his side . That said ..the drill bit , plus Merger and Acquisition /JV's can both create significant increases in value ..suddenly and unexpectedly ..which are too good to be refused .!
    You have to have "created value "--to expect further value ...that , to me ( apart from on the share price as yet _ ..is what ALK has done in 2022/2023 ..and in spades >
    AIMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
0.015(3.49%)
Mkt cap ! $269.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 46.0¢ 43.0¢ $684.0K 1.529M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 100491 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 75636 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.