ALK 0.00% 47.0¢ alkane resources limited

Ann: Boda Resource Update Increases Gold and Copper Grades, page-103

1. 8,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1555
    and why is ALK still small goldie/cap? very few ask this question. I gave you examples, but you did not like them - even though there are all real deals. As genuine and as Aussie as they come.

this is the thing - every time I commit to tone down (second time) some "experts" take their chances to run arguments expecting there will be no response from a person who will stand up and ask the obvious. Not this time - and I am sorry - I mean it. I don't break my word easily.

ALK is still small cap because of incompetent management and/or incompetent BoDs who only care about milking better than deserved wages.

Look at RRL. EVN. RMS, GOR and few others - all started small, very small and most if not all started well after ALK's story. And all left ALK behind eating dust. Why? Because of ALK's incompetent MD and just as bad BoDs who do nothing to fix the issue.

And HC "experts" who always blame everyone else but the management and BoDs. So it's the small cap issue, S E N T I M E N T, Aussie don't get porphyries (my fav), etc. etc.. always coming with smart small talk and zero intelligence arguments how ALK does everything right but somehow the market misunderstands them. It's always someone else's fault. Perhaps market is not reasonable. lol

Is it really all the instos are uniformed/naive (slang - retarded) or is it the retail investors in this category. My money is on instos being the smarter ones.

You don't seem to have issues when someone posts rosy posts about ALK that don't really explain why SP is in the gutter. Have you ever called on them to send ALK an email (or is this only reserved for me) and leave the thread for whatever you think the thread is supposed serve as. If we can't be critical or credit the management, then I am not really sure what this thread is good for.

and to anyone who can't see anything wrong with ALK (and especially with IC) - IC's job is to explore (technical director sounds like running the exploration side but I can be wrong) - nothing more and nothing else. And the MD's job is to drive strategy and growth - yes - GROWTH. Seems to me the MD has no clue what is going on with the exploration and just reads IC's notes while IC priority is meaningless and ego stroking academic achievements that do very little for the benefit of the investors - so far. But hey, nice photo - that one when someone posted for the latest award while SP was heading into the sewer. Nice to see few blokes were celebrating such a milestone.

and yes, ALK is not stressed seller but a seller with a weak hand in these negotiations because they haven't shown any prove regional targets can produce anything. They haven't even demonstrated the zone around 094 is not a fluke. It will be around 8-10 months since the discovery of that zone to show if there is any substance to it. Talking about priorities. Not sure if this gem/credit should go to IC or NE or both.
    And until ALK can demonstrate the above points, ALK will hold a weak hand at best. And if they transact now, it will be a bad deal. And if they do what they should have done (bit of extra drilling) while ago and before closing a JV deal, then the JV has long way to go before being closed - so the mentioning of such negotiations is meant to introduce some mist into the eyes of the retail, so they have something to talk about nothing on HC - bit like watching Jerry S show - a show about nothing. Works like a magic dust for the retail.

all my own thoughts and opinions - well aware I can be wrong. All based on my own research. Just sharing my thoughts like all others. And yes, it could be just market being wrong, small cap (still not sure why ALK is still small cap) syndrome, S E N T I M E N T, etc, etc.. And if you don't like my posts, please use the Ignore option - that way you won't see any of my posts.

I really hope to see POG gaining $100 - $300 and see the "experts" crediting the MD and the BoDs for the SP gains.

Just like the other day when POG gained ~$50 and when almost every gold stock on the planet gained around 5% but ALK's ~5% gain was not on the back of the POG jumping but was on the back of the MRE upgrade. Did not see you challenge that argument, and I know you are smarter than that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $284.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 101250 47.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 66 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.51am 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.