ALK 1.14% 43.5¢ alkane resources limited

from exploration point of view there is a good chance they can...

1. 7,844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    from exploration point of view there is a good chance they can discover few more of those zones like 094. they are yet to workout where they are but if the Goes keep testing they will find them.

Once the Geo team works out how to identify them with a particular geophysical scan then it becomes easy. From what I have heard about Northparks that was the case. Their team worked out how to identify these bodies and then they become really successful in hitting them with their drills.

But they have to explore and be more proactive in following up once they hit something. Next assay results from around 094 will be in around 10 months from the discovery of that zone - when considering the follow up holes need to be drilled first.

This will be very detrimental when negotiating JV. ALK can talk all they want about the potential, but the Giants will only pay good coin when ALK can show them the goods. Otherwise, the JV will not be on ALK's terms.

It's simply how it works. Show me the resource and I will pay for it.

If ALK manages to discover another 2-3 of those zones around Boda/Kaiser then the perception changes as will the grade that will probably push above 0.6g/tEq.

Same for Driell, Murga etc.. Majors will not value them more than $2-3m at best. But it's very different if ALK makes actual discovery at one or two of those prospects. One will be good enough as it also enhances the economics of the overall NMPP project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.