MAG 0.00% 5.9¢ magmatic resources limited

Ann: Bodangora Goldfield Exploration Update, page-58

1. 11 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hi Lureman, I'm a longterm holder of MAG, as well as some of their mining/exploration neighbours. I always enjoy reading your posts, being a Central West lad originally, I know the area well and have worked in the mining industry.
    Re. MAG announcement 27/10/21: it stated diamond drilling to start (2000m of core) with an AC drill rig to follow after harvest to narrow down on high priority targets, both Dicks & Mitchell's. If it is a RC-AC drill, then for approximately every 3m drilled, a riffle splitter on the back of the rig will divide and collect approx. 2kg of crushed rock in a white calico bag, and 5kg in a green plastic bag? Everything tagged, the smaller samples send straight to the lab in Orange. The green bags are collected later and kept in storage for JORC reasons.
    Keep up the local insights and photos. I travelled there myself recently and drove around Bodangora, up Drill Creek Rd, right around Kaiser/Boda 1-2-3, to Gillingham Rd, Goolma Rd, Wellington. Lovely country, unfortunately we'll have to put a bloody big hole there one day to extract our gold. "Jobs & Growth" as our esteemed leaders say!!
    GLTAHs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 294 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 80000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.