ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 721
    The MAG new pegged out area about 150 metres below old shaft #1 has been partially drilled by the looks I spotted this morning with a few more to go heading in the direction of the road. The bags about 150 metres below and parallel to the current work are still there. One pile the furtherest away from the road on the new drill site was a larger pile of green Geo bags than normal, they may have gone a bit deeper on that one possibly?
    Getting very close to the 4 holes heading under that area from the Bligh Street pad that saw a fair bit of activity a few months ago?
    No activity Dick's Reward although hard to spot much there as undulating, dotted with mullock heaps and very overgrown.
    Busy today, so will post some more later, spoke to a bloke yesterday was working underground in Dick's Reward for about 6 months for "Clough's" possibly around 30 years ago.
    Ii recall they were working there around the time the Wellington bridge fell in the Macquarie, circa 6/01/1990 off the top of my head.
    Will post a bit on what he related was below ground at Dick's Reward - interesting for anyone following it closely.
    Closed mainly due to safety issues I believe?

DYOR GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.