MAG 0.00% 10.0¢ magmatic resources limited

Looking again at the images in the ann that heads this thread I...

1. 2,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 721
    Looking again at the images in the ann that heads this thread I am guessing where they have shown interest below and opposite Bligh Street pad with 4 holes and where they appear to have pegged out another line across the road from the Bligh Street pad yet to be drilled there was little or no historic sample drilling or shafts under where they appear to be now, or they are right on the fringe of the small number of shafts under where they are possibly?.
    Of course purely speculation and I am guessing distances but looking at the map images there seems to have been very little work done in that immediate area of interest.
    Be interesting when the green Geo bags appear just below "Scott's" I think it was and closer to the road where there appear to be no subterranean shafts?
    All speculation of course but interesting all the same there has been a lot of activity in one small area? (Wonder how many times I will be dragged over the coals and ridiculed for this post this time!!! I won't see them but guess they will come out of under their rocks in droves again!!!)
    Of course, if they haven't drilled there yet we will have a long wait for those results too no doubt.

GLTA DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4408 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 11231 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.