MAG 0.00% 8.0¢ magmatic resources limited

good luck friends.. we are now getting close to where Adam will...

1. 7,540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1423
    good luck friends.. we are now getting close to where Adam will be making few big calls. I'd say another 2-3 weeks to study the "drill ready" prospects and decide how many holes, where, how deep, how many rigs etc..
    Despite MAG showing schedules and timelines these things can change. Let's hope this is last quarter that hasn't been entirely productive unless someone thinks 8x ~250m deep holes in about 6 months was good effort.

If they decide to drill multiple prospects (and I hope they do) then they better use 2 rigs at the beginning so we get ahead. Using two rigs also will allow one rig to be used to punch 1 or 2 follow up holes where Geos may observe strong enough visual mineralisation. Not always one has to wait for assays. Experienced Geos can tell if they hit hot area. They won't know exact grades but they know what good curves look like.
    In some cases (as is with parts of Boda) visual inspection can be very hard if not impossible but in most cases allows experienced Geos to order follow up holes on the spot (with management approval) or to extend the hole further. I've seen such examples many times.

As long as they don't go again with few holes and then spend 1 quarter waiting on assays and another 1/2 quarter analyzing those assays. Better to start one prospect with 1 rig and then start second prospect with another rig 2 weeks later, then move rig1 to prospect 3 while rig two moves to prospect 4 in few weeks time. Rig 1 can also do follow up holes in needed at 1 or 2 prospects.

As assays start to trickle down from various prospects Adam and team can better plan next drilling campaign.

Just thoughts..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.8¢ 8.0¢ $30.32K 363.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17700 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 8.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.7¢ 8.8¢ 8.5¢ 133860
Last updated 12.58pm 29/05/2024 ?
MAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.