WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

About time things are starting to move again, I've been on this...

1. 1,000 Posts.
    About time things are starting to move again, I've been on this stock for what seems and eternity. I need it to hit 3.2 cents so I break even! I did buy some when it went lower but got caught out on a pump and dump that basically wiped a nice chunk of my OBJ portfolio.
    Looks like we won't be too far to start climbing back up again if things travel on time. Hopefully the cryptic messages stop and we get some good facts.

Going it alone in the marketing of OBJ products, I personally believe is a bad strategy and possibly disastrous as we saw PNO who has a great product that they relaunched and wanted to do it all themselvesinstead of just partnering up with someone and it backfired big time. Companies need to know their strengths and weaknesses and I believe OBJ will hopefully be sensible about this.

Only now things are turning around for PNO but they risked everything. I'm a big believer of 50% of something is better than 100% of nothing.

I know ABDM you are against an OBJ and PNO deal but I reckon now that PNO are finally in chemists that OBJ can actually use their distribution network which has taken PNO a long time to set up. Saves you guys a fortune in dollars that wont be wasted in marketing it yourselfs.
    OBJ basically bring out the same non exciting announcement one after ghe other jusy as PNO does. They need the synergy.

I would like to see PNO actually give OBJ a stake in PNO so that there is a strong incentive for all to perform and cut costs. ABDM I'm not been disrespectful to you and your thoughts as you and Surges are 2 of my all time favourite posters on Hot copper.

Good night and good luck OBJ'ers
    From Elfy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.